Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lesson 3: Mind Map

Lesson 3

Mind mapping actually helps lots of us gain ideas. How can we create a mind map? Before that, I would like to share the video that teach us how to create mind map by TracyEGardner. She had shown a lot of tips of how to create a good mind map. First of all, fill in the empty space on the paper by inserting different colours of key words or key phrase. Then, expand again from the key phrase/ key words.



Source: youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRFn1U3jvCw)


Lesson 3

This is the mind map that I’ve brought up which is about me. All my information what I like and what i don’t. Most of all, I position my family members at the very middle because they are very important and mean a lot to me.



As you can see, I used different colours for different information of mine. I first drawn by hand and digitize through a computer that I wish to name it the ‘Mind map Tree of Jason’.

No comments:

Post a Comment